Friday, December 20, 2013

Let's Get Down to Business

Hello! Once again, welcome to my blog. This isn't the first blog I've started, and it isn't the only one I currently have. I created a blog for my future classroom since I am doing my student teaching internship this upcoming spring.

If I'm being 100% honest, the main reason I wanted to start up this blog is because I failed at my last one. I'm not exactly the most tech-savvy person, so seeing all the creative blogs that are out there, and all the post ideas kind of flustered me since I wasn't one of them.

However, I am setting myself up with the goal to do better. I love writing. I keep a ton of journals, but I've always been a fan of typing over writing. Sure, it's fun to go back through the actual pages of a journal and read them, but blogging is like journaling only online, right?

Well, I'm off to figure out some ideas for this thing.

Keep it classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment