Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve!

Merry Christmas Eve Day! 

I love this time of year. Snow falling, getting together with family, and all sorts of new things wrapped up under the Christmas tree. What a wonderful time of year, am I right?

Well, this year my family decided to do something a little different. We've always talked about it, but this year we finally decided to do it:  adopt a family. So my mom went to our church, grabbed an angel off the tree, and brought it home. 

This year we adopted a 17 year old boy. When I saw his Christmas list, it pulled at my heart strings. How come we haven't done this every year? I hope that he got everything he asked for and loves everything we got him. This is something I hope continues on in my family every year, and when I have a real job I'd love to do this as well. 

Today we are spending the day with my mom's side of the family. We are doing our yearly gift exchange, nomming on some yummy treats, and going to church tonight with my grandma. How are you spending your Christmas? 

Alright, well I'm about to head out, but when I get back, I'll be watching for Santa! Christmas is all about the magic, right? I was always told that as long as I believe, he's real. 


From my family to yours, Merry Christmas.




No comments:

Post a Comment