Friday, January 3, 2014

Hello, Goodbye.

It seems like just yesterday I was graduating from high school...hell, it feels like I should still be IN high school. Instead I am 4 months and 13 days away from graduating college. Holy. Cow. cue anxiety attack. Where has the time gone?! Well, let me tell you. 

Since it's Friday, I think it'd be appropriate to have a Flashback Friday. Here we go!


For me, college has been...


48 new sisters, all of whom I love and have made me the person I am today. 






Over the course of 4 years, 25 roommates...

Freshman Year...


Alyssa and me - Ford Hall, Room 244



Sophomore Year Fall 2011...



Smoker - Maureen, Liz, Sarah, Lindsey, and me

Sophomore Year Spring 2012...

Gas Chamber (Room 10) - Me, Valerie, and Kirsten

Junior Year Fall 2012...

Room 3 - Me, Julie, and Emily

Junior Year Spring 2013...

Annex - Me, Kirsten, Ellen, Chelsea, Julie H, Julie P, 
Jess, Abby, Adrienne, Allie, Kaitlin, and Sam

Senior Year 2013-2014~ Lion's Den...

Me, Ashley, and Kirsten

Me, Kirsten, Erin, and Valerie

3 formal recruitments...




Countless shots...




2 Homecoming wins...



1 crazy trip to Vegas with 25 women...


4 memorable summers, 129 credit hours, and 4 trips out of state (South Carolina, Hawaii, Las Vegas, and Oklahoma). 

"So long as the memory of certain beloved friends lives in my heart, 
I shall say that life is good."




No comments:

Post a Comment